Sunday, August 07, 2005

I was searching for music on Amazon and saw a comment on Shapeshifters-Lolo’s Theme single:

“If it weren't for Sirius satellite radio I wouldn't know about this song at all. I love house, trance, hardcore...... etc. These are all genres of music not normally heard on American radio, and I am far removed from the club scene these days, as a busy mother of two. I love this song! This is what house should sound like: the retro-disco feel, the fantastic bassline; this song plus the remix of George Michael's "Flawless" are fantastic tunes that make you feel good and linger in your head all day. Yet does it feel like an intrusion? Heck no, it's a party! Enjoy!”

I just had to comment on that because I think that is the coolest! A mother who is into club music! First, who ever has that woman as their mother better feel damn lucky! I also think its great to hear that A. someone is listening to Sirius Radio and B. that satellite radio continues to expose people to wider and better music. Short live Clear Channel, Long Live Liberating technology.

1 Comments:

Blogger T. Zac. R. d V. said...

Imagine how different your relationship with your mom would be if she was this woman?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home