Sunday, January 29, 2006

This is T-Mobile. With that little jingle at the start of each call to Customer Care you know you’re in good hands. After all T-Mobile has been ranked number one in customer service by JD Power and Associated for three years in a row.

T-Mobile does not have the largest network. That is obvious. But for us folk who live in major metropolitan areas and only visit other metro’s and cosmo’s, T-Mobile is always with you. Frankly who cares if Verizon works in the hills of Tennessee or Cingular works on the plains of Idaho. Does anyone really visit those places anyway? Can you hear me now from Wyoming??? More bars in South Dakota! Who cares!!!

The big joke with Verizon has and still is “They Never Stop Working For You” because your problem is never solved.

My post comes from a call I needed to make about my bill. I had over $20 of text messaging charges because someone forgot to add the bulk rate message plan to my account. I talked to one person, I am still shocked this only took one person, who added the service to my account and back dated it to remove the erroneous charges. No runaround, no long holds while they talk to a supervisor, just action. The call took about 10 minutes of my time. Why can’t every company be like this?

3 Comments:

Blogger T. Zac. R. d V. said...

I remember when Sprint PCS was like that back in 1999-2000. I remember when AT&T wireless was like that back in 2002-2004. Enjoy the great service before T-Mobile is merged or bought out by one of the others. Then your service goes DOWNHILL.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to answer your question: not every company in the world can be a german company, but we are working on it :p
guess who is saying this ... jk, i am glad it works so good with you.

3:40 PM  
Blogger prvtpilot81 said...

This is very true. The larger a company gets the worst its service is (customer service AND product quality). SO the trick is to always do business with a largecompany just not a conglomerate!

That’s getting much harder to accomplish these days!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home